According to Wikipedia Puja or Pooja is a worship ritual performed by Hindus to offer devotional homage and prayer to one or more deities, to host and honour a guest, or to spiritually celebrate an event? It may honour or celebrate the presence of special guest(s), or their memories after they die. The word “pūjā” is Sanskrit, and means reverence, honour, homage, adoration and worship. Puja, the loving offering of light, flowers, and water or food to the divine, is the essential ritual of Hinduism. For the worshipper, the divine is visible in the image, and the divinity sees the worshipper. The interaction between human and deity, between human and guru, is called Darshan, seeing.
We are one of the most promising leaders in Pooja Samagri’s. We have a certain list of samagris which is not only the best quality but affordable also. Some of them are:
1. Puja Kumkum Roli Tilak: – Kumkum Roli to our precious customers. These roli are processed from fine quality raw material that is obtained from highly trustworthy and reliable vendors. These products widely find application in various mediation and aromatherapy activities. These are available in various specifications and also provide customization facility to our customers.
2. Wood for Havan Samidha: – As part of the holy fire in the invocation is a bundle of sticks called in Sanskrit, “Samithu”. Samithu (wood used for homam): erukku, purasu, karungali, nayuruvi, arasu, athi, vanni, arugam grass etc. Samithu is the bundle of dry sticks with which the fire is invoked in any Homam. The sticks of Erukku, Purasu, Karungali, Arasu, Athi, Vanni that fall down themselves and get dried are collected and bundled for offering to God by invoking fire. Also, the dried grasses like Nayuruvi, Arugan, etc. also forms part of Samithu.
3. Dhoop Stick: – Rose frangance dhoop stick with the pack of 12.
4. Aqua Fresh Incense: Aqua or water is one of the liveliest elements of universe that stimulate lives like nothing else. Extremely joyful and pulsating, the very glance at flowing water soothes our senses. The freshness of water has the capacity of rejuvenating our whole existence.
5. Sandel Dhoop Stick: Serene and sacred the Sandal is one of most precious wood available on earth. As it has captured all of the goodness and positivity of Mother Earth, Sandal, brings with it the deep sense of being one with supreme power.
6. Aromatika My Fairy Shoop Cones: Gives you the refreshing and soothing aroma that lifts you beyond the realms of your dreams. This pack contains Total 12 Packets Of 25 gms Each.
7. Bhojpatra Sheet/Paper Sheets: Bhoj Patra Tree is a tree widely found in the Himalayas, well-known for the use of its bark for writing in ancient India. Bhojpatra is a birch or Bhurja tree Bhojpatra is used for writing sacred mantras, which are placed in an amulet and worn around the neck for protection or blessing. According to legend, the bark was also used as clothing by attendants of Lord Shiva. It is said in the Indian epics (Hindu shastraas) that the Yantras written and energised (praan pratishtha) on Bhojpatra are the best Yantras to overcome the troubles and problems.
8. Black Stone Shivling: A black stone shivling in a medium size which is very ideal for home temple. One should offer raw milk, water and chandan powder tilak, flowers and bel patra on shivling. This will please Lord Shiva.
9. Brass Pooja Plates: Brass Plate with OM engraved.
10. Chola Jasmine Oil: Best quality jasmine oil.
11. Chowki Kapda(Aasan for God): This Mat is made of pure high grade Velvet which you can use as base of your temple, or on the chawki of any Puja/Hawan. The Golden lace gives this Red mat a very lustrous royal feel. A product for your deities which can give you blessings of Lord and admiration of all family members, relatives and friends.
12. Havan Kund (Copper): The structure of the havan kund itself generates energy to perform the rituals. Made as per authentic vedic science in copper. This havan can be used in homes, temples, religious ceremonies. Available in various sizes Havan is a sacred fire ritual done in the Hindu tradition.
13. Cotton Wicks (Rui Batti): Get 100% organic cotton wicks to make success any type of pujan ceremony, round cotton wicks are suitable for any type of lamp or diya which allow round cotton wicks. Pure cotton round wicks and good in look and Useful item for decoration and also for lighting of home also temple to make your prayer success.
14. Cycle Vasu Loban Sambrani Dhoop:- Place incense away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner. Light the coated end in case of incense stick/agarbathi or the top in case of cone or sambrani, allow flame to catch; gently blow out the flame.
15. Dakshinavarti Shank (White): According to Shastras, a Dakshinavarti shankh (conch) holds an important place in hindu religious ceremonies. Dakshinavarti shankh represents the appearance of Goddess Laxmi. It is a symbol for fame and success. Worshipping this shankh makes a person’s life rich and prosperous. It brings success in business. It is believed that pouring water to the Sun from a Dakshinavarti shankh eliminates eye problems. It is also believed that if you fill water in this shankh and keep it besides your bed at night, your home will always have a peaceful atmosphere.
16. Denim (Deluxe Dhoop): The most common type of Dhoop available is the Wet Dhoop. It is predominantly made up of Ghee and other herbs are added to turn the dry blend material into either a stick or a log. It usually takes on the appearance of a dark putty color once it has been prepared. The use of Dhoop is extremely significant.
17. Devdarshan Dhoop Cones: Devdarshan Aura Dry Dhoop mix Cones comes in a mix of four rich fragrances: 3 units of Lavender, 3 units of Sandalwood, 3 units of Rose & 3 units of Lily with 20 Cones per unit. These cones last longer and give your home a fresh and pure smell.