Janeu thick thread or mote dhage ka janeu or Sacred thread or Yagnopaveeth … Janeu or Yagnopaveeth or sacred thread is worn in india since a very long time… It has a big religious importance in Hinduism… The strands of the thread stand for purity of thoughts, words and deeds of the wearer… Yagnopaveeths are totally handmade …Their is no use of machines in it..
Moli | Pattar
Janeu Thread | Sacred Thread | Brahmin Thread | Janeu Pure Silk Mota Dhaga – White(20Pc)SKU:
- Quantity: 20 pcs
- Janeu is a consecrated thread that is worn by every Hindu Brahman. It enhances purity and gives long life and divine bless
- This Janeu Is Made From The Highest Quality Of Cotton Thread
- This is a full sized Yagnopaveeth. Janeu is used in each and every pooja like Ganesh Pujan, Maa Laxmi Pujan, Satnarayan Paath etc
- It is believed that the sacred thread is occupied by the Lord. It also reminds us of the duty. Yagnopaveeth purifies body and soul
- PLEASE NOTE: BUYING PRICE INCLUDES ON THE PRODUCT, SHIPPING CHARGE, PACKING AND OTHER RELEVANT COST
|Sale Price:|| |
Inclusive of all taxes & other charges.
You Save: ₹209.00 (57%)
| Save Extra with 2 offers |
Flat 5% off: Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later.
Partner Offers: Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.