It symbolizes Goddess Lakshmi. A person desirous of much wealth should perform Jaap of Goddess Lakshmi with a rosary of Kamal Gatta. It is said that it renders plenty of wealth to the person and if it performed on Akshaya Tritiya with a Kamal Gatta rosary.Kamal gatta mala is also known as dried lotus bead mala. Poverty is the worst curse of life. To banish this curse that could be haunting a house for generations one must try this mala. Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamalgatta mala. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.
Sunisht – Kamal Gatta Mala l Lotus Seed Jaap Mala (108+1)SKU: SHT000000329
- Lotus Seed Mala gives the ability to rise above hurdles to the person.
- It provides knowledge and power to fight with problems.
- It gives tolerance power to the wearer.
- It brings positivity and self-control in life.
- It gives peace of mind and joy.
- Lotus seed mala is also using laxmi puja.
|Sale Price:|| |
Inclusive of all taxes & other charges.
You Save: ₹100.00 (33%)
| Save Extra with 2 offers |
Flat 5% off: Extra 5% off on prepaid orders OR when you pay using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Wallet/EMI/Pay Later.
Partner Offers: Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.