What Is Havan Samagri
Havan Samagri is the blend of Various Dried Items Like Herbs Roots, Leaves, And Very Small Pieces Of Wood.
The havan samagri is offered in the fire during yagnas and homas, after completion of every mantra chant.
Havan Samagri when offered in the ablazed fire which disseminates in microform, in the air, to purify the environment besides activating the air as a disinfectant germicidal agent. It is anti-bacterial and is made from high-grade raw materials.
- Havan Purifies the surrounding air.
- Creates a pure, nutritional and medicinal atmosphere.
- Fire act as a pesticide for the home.
- Reduction in the bacterial count where Havan is performed.
- Sunrise and sunset are the times at which havan are performed offer maximum healing to atmosphere and humans.
- Removal of foul odors from the surrounding atmosphere.